CLICK HERE to purchase your $5 ticket.
SEATING IS LIMITED AND SO THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT!
Your ticket includes: complimentary valet parking, delicious breakfast, networking/seat at the event.
Let’s Talk Uptown: Business Location to the Business’ Success
Uptown Dallas Inc. is back with their popular series, Let’s Talk Uptown. Each quarter we will dive into conversations with an expert panel to discuss business in Uptown (1/21), public safety and homelessness (4/8), living in Uptown (7/8), and future developments of Uptown (10/7). These events are each a $5 ticketed event which includes complimentary valet parking, networking, a delicious breakfast, and a seat to enjoy the discussion.
Join us on Friday, January 21st for networking, breakfast, and a conversation on Businesses of the Uptown District. In this discussion we’ll take an in depth look into businesses as it pertains to location strategy / why Uptown is a sought-after location for leaders in business, and much more.
- Kevin Hickman, VP of Development, Mill Creek Residential and UDI’s Chairman of the Board. (Moderator)
- Brooke Armstrong, President, Advisory Services CBRE
- Robert Bagwell, President of Urban Partners
- Marissa Parkin, Senior Associate, Stream Realty
- Derek Schuster, Vice President, Weitzman Group
- Mike Turner, President, J. Elmer Turner, Realtors Inc.
*face masks encouraged.