TICKETS ON SALE NOW
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
SEATING IS LIMITED AND SO THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT!
Let’s Talk Uptown: Public Safety & Homelessness
Uptown Dallas Inc. is back with their popular series, Let’s Talk Uptown. Each quarter we will dive into conversations with an expert panel to discuss public safety and homelessness (4/8), living in Uptown (7/8), and future developments of Uptown (10/7). These events are each a $5 ticketed event which includes complimentary parking, networking, a delicious breakfast, and a seat to enjoy the discussion.
Join us on Friday, April 8th for networking, breakfast, and a conversation on Public Safety. In this discussion we’ll hear from DPD, the City of Dallas and Uptown Dallas Inc. on their efforts and strategy to help fight crime within the Uptown neighborhood.
- City of Dallas Councilmember District 14, Paul Ridley
- Dallas Police Chief, Eddie Garcia
- Dallas Police Deputy Chief, Israel Herrera
- Assistant Chief of Police, Angela Shaw
- Uptown Dallas Inc. Executive Director, Kathy Stewart (Moderator)
With additional supporting guests:
- Dallas Police Major, Leroy Quigg
- UDI Director of Public Safety, Chuck DelTufo