PHASE 2 – EXECUTIVE ORDER
Effective immediately today, May 18
- Services provided by office workers in offices may reopen up to the greater of (i) 10 employees, or (ii) 25% of the workforce, provided employees maintain appropriate social distancing
- Massage establishments
- Tattoo studios, piercing studios, hair removal services and hair loss treatment and growth services
- Child-care services
Beginning Friday, May 22
- Restaurants may operate at up to 50% of the total listed occupancy (increased from 25%)
- Bars may open at up to 25% of the total listed occupancy
- Aquariums, natural caverns and similar facilities (excluding zoos) may open at up to 25% of the total listed occupancy
- Bowling alleys, bingo halls, simulcast racing, and skating rinks may operate at up to 25% of the total listed occupancy
- Rodeos and equestrian events may operate at up to 25 percent of the total listed occupancy
- Drive-in concerts, under guidelines that facilitate appropriate social distancing and generally require spectators to remain in their vehicles
- Amateur sporting events (i) at which there is no access to the general public allowed; and (ii) for which all participants have tested negative for COVID-19 prior to the event, are quarantined for the duration of the event, are temperature-checked and monitored for symptoms daily, and are tested again for COVID-19 at the end of the event
Beginning Friday, May 29
- Outdoor areas of zoos that operate at up to 25% of the normal operating limits as determined by the zoo owner
Beginning Sunday, May 31
- Professional basketball, baseball, softball, golf, tennis, football, and car racing events, with no spectators physically present on the premises of the venue, as approved on a league-by-league basis
- Youth camps
- Practices for youth sports programs, provided, however, that games and similar competitions may not begin until June 15
Beginning Monday, June 1
- Public school districts may offer on-campus summer school programs
- Private schools and institutions of higher education may reopen campuses
OPEN TEXAS CHECKLISTS
Additional details on reopenings and guidelines can be found at https://gov.texas.gov/organization/opentexas.
Katy Trail Alphabetical Guidelines
Normal access to the trail on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Last names beginning A – L can use the trail Thursday & Saturday.
Last names beginning M-Z can use the trail Friday & Sunday.