Walk, run, jog or skip to more than 160 stores and over 200 eateries. Stroll through the tree lined streets of the State Thomas Neighborhood or side step from store to store in the West Village. Grab coffee at the Crescent on your morning jog and a cocktail on your walk home from work. Uptown is the most walkable district in Dallas and there’s plenty to see and do all along the way.Explore
Uptown is filled with beauty and with art. So, the next time you’re strolling through the district be sure to check out these favorite stops that include art. Don’t forget to snap photos while on your adventure and tag Uptown Dallas Inc. on social media while using the hashtags #lovemyuptown and #uptowndallas.
- Uptown Javelins (8X)
- 1) Blackburn & Central Expressway
- 2) Lemmon Ave & Central Expressway
- 3) Hall & Central Expressway
- 4) Maple-Routh Connection & Woodall Rodgers
- 5) 2200 Cedar Springs (Anita Harris Phelps Park)
- 6) Cedar Springs & Carlisle
- 7) Pearl & Woodall Rodgers
- 8) Cedar Springs & Olive
- Uptown Entry Marker Ribbons (8X)
- 1) Katy Trail Overpass & Lemmon
- 2) Katy Trail Overpass & Lemmon
- 3) Katy Trail Overpass & Blackburn
- 4) Katy Trail Overpass & Fairmount
- 5) Katy Trail Overpass & Cedar Springs
- 6) Katy Trail Overpass & Hall
- 7) Katy Trail Overpass & Bowen
- 8) Katy Trail Overpass & Maple
- Uptown Trolley Turntable – Located at: 3697 Howell St, Dallas, TX 75204
- Synchronicity Light Receptors – Colorful Cube Sculptures by Margo Sawyer – 3697 Howell St, Dallas, TX 75204
- Tower Two – Sculpture by Cliff Garten. Located at: 3794 Oak Grove Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
- “NAME” – Yellow Sculpture by _____. Located Carlisle & Lemmon
- Cherry Bomb – Sculpture by Nic Noblique. Located in Anita Harris Phelps Park
- Chair No. 3 – Sculpture by Nic Noblique. Located in Anita Harris Phelps Park
- Wounded – Sculpture by Nic Noblique. Located in Anita Harris Phelps Park
- Super Deluxe, West Village Mural – Painting by Ricardo Paniagua
- Metal Flowers – 2909 Cole Avenue (Sneed & Cole)
- Museum of Geometric & MADI Art – 3109 Carlisle St, Dallas, TX 75204
- Griggs Park Post Trellis – Located at: Ellis Street
- Griggs Park Obelisk – Located at: Clark Street
- Pergola Shade & Fountain in State Thomas Neighborhood, Located at Clyde & Woodside
- Uptown Moment – Sculpture by Brad Oldham. Located at: One Uptown at the corner of McKinney & Routh COMING SOON!
- Sunlight Prism – Digital Painting by Shane Pennington. Located at: One Uptown (lobby) 2619 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75204
- Hotel ZaZa Dragon
- Flowers @ Maple & Leonard in front of Hotel Zaza
- Founding Family @ Shake Shack
- “NAME” – Red Circle Sculpture Located at 2811 McKinney Ave
- Watertable – Water Feature by Brad Goldberg Located at McKinney & Blackburn
- Fountain in St. Thomas Neighborhood
Picking Up the Pace
Grab your friends or Fido and hit the trail. The next time you’re running through Uptown be sure to take a breather and snap a photo. Tag Uptown Dallas Inc. on social media while using the hashtags #lovemyuptown and #uptowndallas.
Everyone loves the parks in Uptown and we encourage you and your friends to get involved and meet your neighbors. Try hosting a flag football game or throwing a frisbee in Griggs Park. Enjoy yoga classes at Cole Park or jogging your way to Anita Harris Phelps Park on Cedar Springs.
With more than 44 stops, roll along the tracks with the McKinney Avenue Trolley. Strap on your helmet and ride through the neighborhood on your bike or scooter. Pedal the path of the Katy Trail or dial up a ride share for your next meeting. Whether you use the trolley tracker or your own tires, it’s easy to get to and fro through Uptown.Explore
Taking The Trolley
Pedal the Pavement
Bike racks are throughout Uptown and located at most major stops in Uptown.
Need a simple tune up? Be sure to check out the new bike fix station located at Anita Harris Phelps Park (2200 Cedar Springs), brought to you by Uptown Dallas, Inc.
Skate or Scoot Through Uptown
Dallas Area Rapid Transit
Click here for schedules and additional information.